Automated Pipe Spool Welding Machines
M3 Pipe Spool Welder
GSI Machinery sells, installs and provides training for the all new M3 automated pipe spool welding machines. Produced in the USA, this stationary in-shop automated pipe welding solution provides pipe fabrication shops with a simple to use, cost-effective solution to achieve consistent high quality welds. The base unit is setup to perform TIG and Hot-Wire TIG welding processes. This machine is fully programmable and weld schedules can be saved in the unit. Vision cameras are available for real-time seam tracking to allow operators to make adjustments mid-weld. GSI chose this machine to offer to our customers because we believe it provides the most cost-effective, easy to operate welding solution with excellent local support being produced in the USA. Contact us today for a demonstration to see if this machine is the right for your production needs.
M3 Welding Lathe for Small Pipe
Maximum distance between headstock and tailstock is 24”
• 283 lb. Positioner Weight (128.5 kg) • 665 lb-in rated positioner capacity
• Maximum part OD of 10” (254 mm)
• Precision servomotor with encoder for control and feedback of headstock rotation
• Tailstock includes pneumatic cylinder with adjustable pressure regulator for clamping parts to be welded
• Standard Weld Chuck with thru hole
• Sliding 16” x 16” weld screen • Adjustable leveling feet
Contact us 24/7 for rentals, demos, training programs, expert support and emergency tool deliveries.
17351 Hard Hat Dr B14, Covington, LA 70433, USA